Suncoast PACE, a member of Empath Health, is honored to care for and support our community’s aging seniors living with chronic illnesses. Every year, we help our participants maintain their health, wellness and independence through our medical, specialty, day and in-home care and support services. We also educate and support families.
As a community nonprofit, we are supported by the Suncoast Hospice Foundation, which helps raise funds for the care services of Empath Health member organizations. Through the community’s generous giving to the Foundation, we are able to continue our mission. With your donation today, you will directly help seniors keep well, active and living safely at home. What a tremendous gift. Thank you for your support.
Ways to Give
- Online or mailed donations
- Event sponsorships, registrations or donations
- Corporate sponsorships
- Tribute, planned and capital campaign gifts
- Naming opportunities
- Commemorative gift plaques
- Suncoast PACE items (fabric, yarn, thread and other sewing supplies; canvasses, paint, color pencils and other art supplies; word search, adult coloring and other books; trivia, card and other games; gardening supplies; educational videos; more)
All donations are tax deductible and receipts are provided. Make a donation online or mail your check
payable to: Suncoast PACE, 5771 Roosevelt Blvd., Clearwater, FL 33760. For more information,
call us at (727) 289-0062, (866) 458-2933 (toll free) or (800) 955-8771 (hearing impaired).
For more information about giving opportunities or to arrange drop-offs of items, call our Suncoast Hospice Foundation at (727) 523-2441.